Cotswolds Retirment Village North Turramurra NSW Australia
Features and Services At The Cotswolds Village.
- Each unit has an individual front entrance.
- An indoor heated swimming pool and spa.
- Billiard room, library.
- Games and craft room.
- Village bus and BBQ area.
- Hairdressing services.
- Foxtel services are integrated throughout the site.
- Quiet serene surroundings with a village atmosphere (no concrete jungle!).
- A residents Advisory Committee is elected by beneficiaries at the AGM.
- An audio induction loop system is installed in the village lounge.
- A public golf course is situated directly opposite the village.
- Private function rooms are available.
- Weekly social activities,participation voluntary!
- Twenty four hour on-site registered nursing care and all units and apartments have a 24 hour emergency call system.
- A Medical clinic and local medical practitioners visit the village weekly.
- Transport operates four days a week to local shopping centres.
- All residents have access to the village dining room.
- Newspaper and magazine delivery, chemist, dry cleaning, podiatry, aquarobics, physiotherapy and Tai Chi classes.
A Resident's Impressions.
The friendliness of everyone, without being intrusive, was very evident and it was not long before invites came pouring in so that I could meet the residents. I realised I was part of a very happy family.